Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Six Months of emptiness....BE PASSIONATE

I had big dreams before joining IMT. I dreamt of joining top B-School for more than 4 years. Well that's long time. Even now thinking of that puts me in awe. 
    I have always dreamt of doing hell lot of things in college. I always thought of doing everything possible could be done, to do.I have not done many things till now. and I have always dreamt of doing that in my b-school college life.
    Now its six month passed. More than quarter of my b-school life gone. AND I HAVE DONE NOTHINGGGGG!!
   When I look back I feel ashamed. I have actually done nothing. Absolutely nothing. I don't know why this has happened. May be as used to happen always. My attitude of being laid back. Not doing anything unless its high time. 
   If I look back i see my first sem went in getting settled and studying in a bit. Then in second sem came the summers. Though I was not so much interested as I was looking in Pune I still got dragged into it. I wasted more than 1.5 month in it. Then after that I actually did nothing. So at the end of second term I am facing again the emptiness. 
The emptiness my life contains. I always has failed to do anything credible, good unless I am asked for. I know I am good in anything when I get involved. I have seen it many times. Even here among the best of MBAs I feel I am good. 
But I have to work upon my laziness... yes laziness. I should bring in more passion in me. I want work hard for everything. I want to be passionate more. I want to anything in with passion and more passion. I can be very different and better person if I become more passionate. Normally when I get any work and I get involved in it then I actually get passionate about it. If I become passionate I can achieve everything and I will be the guy I want to be. Not complacent but the person I always wanted to be. Always doing something with more passion.

That's the MANTRA NOW
BE PASSIONATE....


No comments: