Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aaj tak ki kahani part 1

Now what i say about myself...praising self is not good manners no? :-)
Well i feel I am a typical marathi guy. Though I hail from Pune (india) I wont say i am typical puneri. My schooling and engg was so so. I never studied much. I was average student and some time below average too. well in terms of marks...
I never wanted to be an average student. but some how I never liked studying. The main reason i can say is my wandering mind. I just can not sit at one place and concentrate on one thing. So because of being an average student I am never much famous, glamorous guy in school or college. Because of that I have a bit inferior complex.
But i never feel sad about my childhood because of this. Rather whenever i think of my childhood i always feel i had best upbringing and best childhood, well except my school report card :).
Well there is a lot too say about me...
A one post wont do.. so i am going keep on posting about myself as time goes....
As of now I am studying in one of the top 10 b-school in India. I just joined it 2 weeks back. to be exact on 21st june 2008. Well i feel sad whenever i think of that day. This is the first time i came out of my home to stay. I never thought this could be that difficult.....

No comments: