Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back to blogging

After 20 days I again managed to write blog. This do not happen with lot of time. Many times i just start of something and then i just give it away.
So my first quiz in IMT is done. I got 3,5,4.5,3,5,4,3.5 in it. OK ok score. Well i studied quiet a bit for them. Considering them 5 marker, lot.
My days in IMT are going ok. I am settling down to hostel to life. Still need to get social a bit, will get soon as i get a bit confident. I am not going out of room a lot. Need to improve on that. Basically I am not enjoying mysekf. Reason probably I am missing home,actually Shruti just too much. I am just yet to come in chill out mode. I hope I get into it soon....
Actually I was having big debate within me wheather I should give CFA level 1 in december or I should give it in June next year. As of now June is what I am planning. So I just registerd for NCFM derivative module test. It will be on sat. SO studying a bit for it.
Khara mhanaje mala dukha mazya peksha shruti baddalach jasta vatat..Mala sarakha vatat asate ki mi shruti la ekate sodun aalo. Mi tar ajun paryanta hach vichar karat asaycho ki mi MBA cha decision ghetala to barobat ghetala ki nahi. Pan ata mi to vichar karane band kele aahe. Probably karan ki abhyas khup vadhala aahe. Ata parat next week madhe test aahe ani tyachya next week madhe mhanaje 4th Aug la mid term aahe, Ani mag mi punyala janar..yeeeeeeeeee
Agadi shrutichya style madhale Yeeee. I am just missing u a lot..... tuzi khup khup aathavan yete ga.. pan kai karu. ata itaka lamb yeun basalo ki kahi karu pan nahi shakat.

No comments: